Features of Shivart Roll Marking Machine
- Ideal for marking cylindrical ( solid or hollow) components of steel, Aluminium, Brass, etc. using SHIVART interchangeable Steel Types and marking Dies.
- Perfect for marking such specific components as drills, taps, engine valve spark plugs, cutting tools, diamond tools, bushes, nozzles, sanitary fittings, hose end fitting gas lighters, and studs.
- Outstanding benefits: low set-up time. Easy operation. High output rates. Robust construction with low costs ( uses standard tooling ).
- The steel types or stamp marks are mounted in holders fixed to the machine carriage.
- A simple hand lever operation the carriage produces a uniform, legible marking.
- Marking depth is precisely set by adjusting the vertical dovetail slide, which can then be locked to any position for repetitive work.
Anvil, roller Cradle, Stud Arbour, Type Holder
Components to be marked can be placed either on the Anvil or directly on the bed